Sunday 10 January 2010

Where I Belong

I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed this week of being at home - of course I've bitched about it relentlessly, but actually it's been wonderful. For the first time since I moved in I have actually had some time to enjoy my flat and to give it a bit of love and attention. Last night Matt, Viv and Victoria all came over for dinner after a long day of moving Matt's stuff into the new flat, and after they left Ollie and I sat in the middle of our living room floor and made plans to create the most amazing living room where all of our friends could come, hang out, eat, drink and be happy. If what they say on the news is true and we are moving into a colder world, I am going to make sure that all the time I will be spending indoors is going to be lovely xx

2 comments: