Friday 29 January 2010

Weekend Ahead

So tonight I am going to put on my dancing shoes and go on a night out for the first time since getting back from Holland. Essay deadlines + lack of funds + home improvement projects = hermit Gempop. As soon as I finish this I am going to rifle through my wardrobe and find something suitable to wear.

In other news, I have a training day tomorrow and the lovely Adrienne is flying in from Toronto once again which is very exciting. Also I am in the mood for some serious cooking and baking, so will be making everybody goodies from my favourite cookbook xx

1 comment:

  1. Gem!

    I started my food blog. My first one is about a "guilty" food. More to come. On my blog it's titled "The Drive Thru" page. (The living place of the food blog)

    There will also (finally) be some posts back tracked from S.E.A. I've got to get them done already. I am working on putting in some galleries too.

    lovelovelove

    ReplyDelete