Sunday 3 January 2010

Some Time to Reflect

I have decided that today is my 'free day' - a day where I will not consider work or essays but sort out all of the little jobs in my house that I have been intending to do since about mid-November. Therefore I have also resolved to delay the writing of my blog until tomorrow. However, I have decided to compile a little photographic round-up of 2009 to get myself all nice and nostalgic. Enjoy xx


Seeing in 2009 at Ivans Retreat, Brixton with Claire, Ollie and Will - January 2009


Mette, Jessie, Beatrice, Nic and Myself at Vincent Kane's Show at 93 Feet East, Brick Lane - February 2009


Myself and Jade on a very drunken night at Ye Olde Axe, Hackney - February 2009


My favourite neighbour Samantha Freds and myself enjoying the snow (skive) day in the Horniman Gardens, Forest Hill - February 2009


Celebrating Laura's Birthday in Brockley - January 2009


In Pompeii - April 2009


Recreating an old picture outside of the Colosseum in Rome - April 2009


Hannah, Jade, Cas, Laura, Laura and Myself outside of the Reichstag in Berlin - April 2009


Sam and I on the day we skived our lecture and had a renegade picnic in the courtyard of Chesterman Halls in New Cross - March 2009


One of the Foxberry Road House Parties - March 2009


At the Temple of Literature in Hanoi - June 2009


My BFI Leaving Drinks in Fitzrovia - May 2009


Ollie's Birthday BBQ at our old flat in Forest Hill - June 2009


Beatrice, Sam, Nic, Mette and Myself at Sam's Birthday Party in New Cross - May 2009


In Sorrento - April 2009


Sam and I at Angkor Wat, Siem Reap, Cambodia - June 2009


Brock and I in a tuk-tuk in Phnom Penh, Cambodia - June 2009


In Saigon - June 2009


In Hoi An - June 2009


Jen, Nic, Sam and I in Ha Long Bay, Vietnam - June 2009


Serena, Jen and I at an outdoor screening of Slumdog Millionaire in Peckham Rye - September 2009


Sam, Mette, Myself and Laura at the wedding of Nic and Tom, Tunbridge Wells - August 2009


Ollie and I with the Bride and Groom at the wedding of Ryan and Caroline, Romsey, Hampshire - July 2009


With Rowena at the wedding of Sarah-Jane and Chris on the Southbank - July 2009


In Bangkok - July 2009


Our mis-matched Halloween in New Cross - October 2009


At the engagement party of Simon and Natalie in Bristol - November 2009


Flash Fiktion gig at the Brixton Windmill - November 2009


With Sam and Laura at I Love the 90s in Islington - October 2009


Arsie's Visit to London - September 2009


In Amsterdam - December 2009


Ollie, Myself and Sam in Bruges - December 2009


Brock's Visit to London - November 2009


David Bowie Night at Feeling Gloomy, Islington - December 2009


In Paris for my 26th Birthday - November 2009


And finally... where 2009 ended - in the hot-tub at Mike's parents' house in Eindhoven, Holland - December 2009

2 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo! I made it into your blog! =) Miss you Gemma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you tooooo. When are you coming back to the UK for Tay Do and Carpet Picnics? xx

    ReplyDelete