Saturday 16 January 2010

What is in My Purse?

Debit Card, very old and scratched.

Oyster Card, very shiny and new as Ollie broke the last one when I lent it to him.

Loads of little Eindhoven bus tickets from when we stayed there over new year.


A train ticket from Eindhoven to Amsterdam.


A tube ticket from Heathrow dated Boxing Day when I met my Dad from the airport.

A piece of letterhead paper from the Millennium Hotel in Jakarta with my uncle and aunt's email addresses written on in blue pen.

A train ticket from Farringdon to Peckham Rye on my last day at UKSIF.

Several other train tickets for New Cross Gate, Old Street, East Dulwich, Peckham Rye and Farringdon.

A very old and frayed provisional license I got in May 2002. Still can't drive.

A key-card for the Premier Inn in Bristol.

My credit card.

A business card for Panther Cars in East Dulwich.

My Goldsmiths student ID. I look totally fucked off in the photo.

Boots Advantage Card.

Aeroplan Airmiles Card.

A receipt for a skinny latte from Costa Coffee in New Oxford Street.

A receipt for a very expensive and sub-par lunch I had in Calais.

A receipt for drinks at the Old Thameside Inn with Sam and Brock on a VERY cold day in December.

Two Sainsburys receipts - one for cigarettes and one for organic houmous. Now I am only permitted to be addicted to one of those.

65 pence.

And lastly, a very special Angkor Pass from my trip to Cambodia. To remind me that with not smoking I will have more money to travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment