Thursday 7 January 2010

Procrastinating #642

Oh dear

I am supposed to be working on three essays but there are so many distractions. Tomorrow I really have to knuckle down and eradicate the following from my consciousness: YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, cookery books, my new Ministry of Sound Electric 80s CD, the fridge, Dulwich Mum blog, travel guides about the Transsiberian Railway and Vogue. At least for tomorrow.

Last year when I was supposed to be revising for my exams I went on a total baking frenzy and spent hours making some hideously complicated but absolutely delicious cupcakes and have been known even to resort to hardcore cleaning in order to avoid work. Perhaps I should make it a news year's resolution - STOP PROCRASTINATING!! xx

2 comments:

  1. OHMYGOD! How very kind of you to mention moi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, cookery books, my new Ministry of Sound Electric 80s CD, the fridge, Dulwich Mum blog, travel guides about the Transsiberian Railway and Vogue" are so much more interesting/entertaining than the essays I have to write on 'Western Psychiatry in Africa', 'The Boundaries of the Human in Medieval Literature' and 'Maintaining the Russian Empire'. I think the sheer amount of wine I drank over christmas has pickled my brain somewhat... xx

    ReplyDelete