Thursday 12 November 2009

Walking Home in the Rain

Well, operation kick-myself-up-the-arse seems to be working - at least thus far. Yesterday as well as going to uni and coming home and doing loads of work I managed to spend some time hanging out with my friends, go food shopping, handwash all of my little delicate dresses AND be in bed by 10.45 so to get my eight hours sleep needed to survive today. They key to this new found productiveness is writing lists. Write down stuff you need to do, tick it off. Very satisfying.

Today was a typically boring Thursday. I tried to make three hours worth of work last eight hours. This involved re-arranging my e-mail inbox many times. I was so ready to go home at 5pm. Then I had to walk all the way back from Peckham Rye, in the wind and the rain, feeling very sorry for myself. I was about to give up for the day and dive straight into bed but when I got home the flat smelled wonderful - Ollie had made me an amazing veggie Spaghetti Bolognese. Love him.

Comfort food makes everything better xx

No comments:

Post a Comment