Monday 2 November 2009

Breathe Deeper, Daydreamer

Spent much of today doing two things: daydreaming and trying not to fall asleep. Will probably go into work tomorrow to find that I've made some kind of disasterous error that it will take me all day to undo. Just cannot focus on anything real. Instead, have been thinking about Paris, entertaining Laura and Jade, my looming essay deadline and how easy it would be to travel the silk road.

There. Nothing whatsoever about environmental seminars. Should probably get to bed earlier tonight instead of staying up late with Ollie discussing how we could save the world from inevitable doom. I had great faith in human nature last night when I said that bankers should all give a little of their bonuses to helping disadvantaged inner-city kids, however that all changed this morning when I had a walk through the City and saw all of the flash suits and flash cars. Yeah, there are still 3 million unemployed - stop flashing it about, it's just vulgar.

My favourite part of the City is the little Lush tucked away in Liverpool Street Station. I went there this evening and bought this for my face:



and this for my bath:



Am waiting to find out about hosting my very own Lush party in the flat for all of my lovely Lush ladies xx

No comments:

Post a Comment