Thursday 26 November 2009

Little Break

OK so I've been pretty useless at blogging this week. After spending the majority of last week pissed, I decided to take some time out. I haven't completely abstained from alcohol - have had a pint of cider and a couple of glasses of wine - but I have been taking it easy and enjoying simpler pleasures. Tuesday I went and had an ace and very cheap Thai dinner in New Cross with Sam whilst everybody else went and drank copius amounts of free wine courtesy of the history department. Wednesday I went to my lecture without a hangover and then had brunch and geeky discussions with Sam and Mike before travelling to Southampton to have dinner with Ollie's family. Today I walked little Baxter the dog all over Southampton common and am currently curled up on a couch with sleeping dog at my feet next to Ollie choosing recipes from the new Jamie Oliver American cookbook. Tonight I am going to see my Mum and Dad.

Of course, this is short-lived as there are already at least three drunken nights out planned for next week. The invasion of Americans and Canadians is nigh and I can't wait. Expect erratic hungover blogging.

The lovely Adrienne is coming to London from Toronto:


The lovely Brock is coming to London from Alabama:


And the lovely Keith is coming to London from New York:


Exciting times xx

No comments:

Post a Comment