Wednesday 11 November 2009

Busy Busy

So this week, as weeks go has been pretty busy. I went into uni on Monday morning for my Africa seminar thinking how lovely it would be to have a week off. Not just 'reading week' but a week of doing absolutely nothing but sleeping, having long boozy lunches with friends, going on bike rides with Ollie and watching box sets of League of Gentlemen, Father Ted and Extras. Whilst deep in these thoughts I haven't had time off for a VERY long time.

Some parts of this week have been ace - hanging out with the evils for a couple of hours today. Also last night I went for dinner with Ollie, Matt, Dan and Lucy to Pizza Express in Kennington and ate loads, drank a fair bit and listened to each other's ideas about what we would do if we were super rich. We then went back to the Peranics' for tea and a film made in the 1930s about a freakshow, which was the most bizarre thing I have ever seen. On the flipside there has been work and lectures and the constant troubled journeys from one part of London to another which are responsible for a large part of my daily stress. I think if I wasn't busy I would be bored, but it would be nice to have the option every now and again.

Despite being busy, I am smelling lovely. I got Lush boxes for my birthday from Sam and Lucy. Sam also made me a scrapbook of our South East Asia trip which I will probably flick through at least eight times a day remembering happy things. My friends are so lovely and generous xx

No comments:

Post a Comment