Wednesday 9 September 2009

Too Tired to Write, But Just One Thing...

OK, so I know I've been bad. My last blog entry was Sunday and it's now Wednesday. My friend Arsie from San Francisco is here from London and I've been having lots of fun and neglecting my blog. Tomorrow I fully intend to shun alcohol, restaurants and other distractions and write the blog. But before I sign off and retire to watch Oceans Eleven in bed, I have a little ironic story from today.

I had to go to Rococo in Motcomb Street today to pick up some gorgeous chocolates, so I topped up my Oyster at Monument Station. When I went to get my receipt (why pay yourself when you can expense it?) I found £4 in the change bit on the machine. So I thought I'd do a good deed and give some of the money away and bought a Big Issue off of this guy outside Harvey Nichols. After buying the chocs and getting back on the Tube, I discovered that he'd sold me a completely out of date copy with loads of pages ripped out.

I fully intend to go back tomorrow and punch him out.




P.S. I am not the violent type. I even feel better just having written something negative about him on the internet a la Mark Corrigan. I am now a picture of serenity.

No comments:

Post a Comment