Thursday 29 October 2009

Coughs and Sneezes

I wish this cold I have would FUCK OFF. Sorry, but crassness is totally justified. This week I have been through a whole family sized pack of Beechams, a zillion tissues and almost a whole Body Shop concealer trying to cover my red nose and the dark circles under my eyes. How attractive. Plus, today I sneezed on the bus and the lady across the aisle looked at me as if I just pulled a pin out of a grenade. I swear some Londoners think their is a secret band of terrorists targeting public transport to try and terrorise the public with...possible swine flu.

I have to admit that the cold is on its way out, but it is lingering around a little longer than I would like. If it lingers around much longer and ruins Hallowe'en, Crystal Palace Fireworks or my birthday trip to Paris I will be very unhappy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment