Saturday 24 October 2009

Cold Coldy Cold

The weather today has been shockingly bad. So much so that I have ventured out of the flat precisely once to walk Jen to Lordship Lane and buy some milk. I'm starting to get used to the sad fact that autumn has very quickly become winter and have already packed away some of my wardrobe until the sun comes out again.

My flat is amazingly warm, partly because it's brand new and partly because the sheer amount of cooking and baking I do provides a never-ending supply of warmth. The chillies are still growing on the windowsill despite the bleakness of outside and everything is ace.

Sometimes when it's cold outside there is nothing better than curling up under a blanket, watching a great film with some yummy food and remembering how lucky you are to have such an ace home xx

No comments:

Post a Comment