Saturday 13 February 2010

Dry Day

I am writing this blog possibly at the most tired I have ever been. You know when you get so tired that your eyes droop and twitch and you can't formulate sentences? That, right now, is me. I can pinpoint exactly where this fatigue has come from: two weeks of late nights and more specifically, choosing to meet Ollie and Matt in the Beehive yesterday after work instead of going home and sleeping before my double shift today. So I guess I have nobody to blame but myself.

It is now 8.30 and I fully intend to be bathed and in bed before 10pm. And on a Saturday night. Although in my normal universe this seems unthinkable, in the parallel universe I currently inhabit, this sounds nothing short of blissful. I have a Lush bath bomb and some clean pyjamas and that is all I need right now. I'm already swimming in alcohol so another day of drinking may actually tip me over the edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment