Monday 14 December 2009

Home Sweet Home

One of the best things about families are that they make the most amazing houseguests, and when they come to stay they make you enjoy your own home all the more. Yesterday Ollie, Will, Claire and I all went Christmas shopping in Oxford Street which was extremely productive albeit very scary and then headed back to the flat for Harissa Chicken (Quorn) and an evening drinking more mulled cider and watching Spaced.

Have three more days in London then am off to Southampton for Christmas with the family. Getting pretty excited now.



Sorry - this is a picture from New Year's Eve last year. Am not as snap-happy as I once was xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweeite,

    You are so wrong! My monster-in-law arrives and turns down the heating, she claims that a warm home screams "council housing". My mother arrives and adorns the home with relics and crucifixes. None of it is good. I am locking the door and staying home with my babies this Christmas.

    Your relatives sound lovely. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete